Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'M BACK AND I'M SO SORRY!!

guuuuyyyyysss!!!

I am so sorry I haven't been updating this. I should be like...punished or something...:[

I've been grounded for 2 weeks but I'm back now.

I'll try to stay out of trouble, but who knows how long that'll last, knowing me.

So anyways.

APRIL HOLIDAYS.

It's almost over but I'll tell you what I did.

I went to South Carolina from Friday[10th] to Wednesday[14th]. I saw all my Dad's side of the fam, so that was joyfull.

Unfortunately I have some odd[I mean extremely odd] relatives...so...AWKWARD MOMENTS.

It was around 70F and sunny most of the time except for a day when it rained but whatev. All good.

I MISSED MOST OF BEDA[Blog Every Day April], BUT I'LL CONTINUE TILL THE END OF THIS MONTH.

Hoping I'm forgiven,

Sam xx

No comments:

Post a Comment