Tuesday, June 23, 2009

HEY SUMMER! HOW'S IT GOIN? LONG TIME NO SEE, EH?

Howdy.

IT'S SUMMER. OOOH THANK THE DEAR LORD IN HEAVEN. Seriously.

So. I'm about to make a list of all the nerdy things I've done today(first day of summer) that make the Nerdtastic Summer list. Oh, I need to mention that-Professor Spork(Leah) on YouTube, is challenging all viewers to bring out their inner nerd over the summer and video response it. Yepp. Here's my list so far:

-I gave everyone on my AIM buddy list their own sound. EVERYONE.
-GOT GLASSES. I really needed them. Well, I didn't just like randomly get them, I received them today. They're really pretty.
-Wrote in a friend's yearbook:

Hey ___.
I can tie string.
-Sam Melmer

Yeah.
-Assigned each of my friends a stalker.
-Named my pen-Special Pen.
-Named a picture of a bus, "School Bus Yo".
-Attempted to tell a story of how I come to school every morning by traveling through TV's and becoming animated.

So, Leah, I think you can see how I might just post the most videos this summer.

It's on.

~Sam~

P.S: Yeah, I used tildes. What, I can't be a daredevil?

P.S.S: See how nerdy I am? dkalhsdjhsdjfh

No comments:

Post a Comment