Saturday, June 6, 2009

I'm weird.

I miss people.

I have a weird life.

I miss everyone.

I'm so jelous.

I'm obnoxious.

But that's me. I've come to terms with that. I just have to get through each day as random and extreme as possible. That=my goal.

By now everyone probably knows that Adam Lambert lost AI. (Fuck Allen)

So, yeah, I'm not gonna ramble about that.

I actually have no inspiration for writing this atm. Oh. I'm re-reading GOF.

I'm at the part where they're setting the tent up at the World Cup.

I have my dad reading the first HP book. It's amazing. I read the entire first chapter aloud to him while we were stuck in a traffic jam the other day(we had just bought him the book) and after that(still in the jam) we had an in depth discussion about how in the first movie you think that Vernon Dursley is a jerkface from the moment you see him. In the book you get that whole scene with Uncle Vernon at work and seeing the crazily dressed people. You actually almost feel sympathetic with him about things...Almost. Then you see he's a jerkface.

I have nothing else to say.

G'bye darlings.

-Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment